ENROLLMENT DEADLINE: 20TH OF NOVEMBER
Junior Expert in Circular Economy
Techniques of Environmental Safety Systems and Industrial Process Quality
Switch to Italian version
Operation Ref. PA 2022-19482/RER approved with DGR 1317 of 31/07/2023 and co-financed with resources from the European Social Fund+, the Ministry of Education and of Merit, University and Research and the Emilia-Romagna Region.
The proposed study path aims to train new TECHNICIANS FOR SUSTAINABILITY AND THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY OF INDUSTRIAL PROCESSES (JUNIOR EXPERT IN CIRCULAR ECONOMY), able to support companies in analyzing the sustainability and energy efficiency of their production processes and in the identification of possible improvement solutions, taking into account the economic, technological and innovation dimension linked to new materials.
THE TECHNICIAN OF ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY SYSTEMS AND INDUSTRIAL PROCESS QUALITY – JUNIOR EXPERT IN CIRCULAR ECONOMY will be able to:
- Being part of multidisciplinary teams and organized contexts, communicating adequately and providing useful contributions to the achievement of shared objectives
- Apply project management techniques and tools, with particular reference to interventions and projects that support the transition to sustainable production and the circular economy;
- Apply circular process and product design approaches and techniques
- To manage the company quality system and the quality control of the product and the process
- Evaluate the impact of company performance on the ecosystem, implementing and promoting environmental protection, energy saving, health and safety protection policies in the workplace
- Evaluate industrial production processes and products in terms of life cycles (LCA), in order to rationalize and contain their impacts on the environment
- Understanding the opportunities and potential critical issues associated with product re-design projects, in order to encourage the development of new business models that favor circularity and sustainability.
The technician at the end of the course will be useful to help the company to facilitate the process of innovation to circular economy.
Post-secondary qualification of specialization in TECHNIQUES OF ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY SYSTEMS AND INDUSTRIAL PROCESS QUALITY (EQF IV) released after success of final exam.
The course includes the intervention of international experts.
Contents of the course
During the course verranno approfondite le seguenti tematiche:
- Mod 1: Introduction to the circular and sustainable economy
- Mod 2: The profile of the Technician for the circular and sustainable economy of industrial processes
- Mod 3: Energy Performance
- Mod 4: Chemistry and new materials/processes/skills for sustainable transition
- Mod 5: LCA and Carbon Footprint
- Mod 6: Project management and intervention evaluation tools
- Mod 7: Quality Management and environmental certification
- Mod 8: Redesign of products and new business models for new services
- Mod 9: Activation and engagement of corporate teams for circular innovation
- Mod 10: Social impacts of circular models and impact business models
- Mod 11: English language
- Mod 12: Analysis and processing of data and information
- Mod 13: Health and safety at work
- Mod 14: Environmental legislation
- Mod 15: Self-entrepreneurship, Open Innovation
In the modules will be involved university teachers and business experts.
Modules 1,5,8,9 will be done at distance with video conference mode all in English, international experts involved (University of Oulu, Aevolution, Anois, My Climate foundation).
FORMAL REQUIREMENT: Young people and adults, not employed or employed, resident or domiciled in Emilia-Romagna on a date before the application, in possession of an upper secondary education diploma. The course can also be accessed by people in possession of admission to the fifth year of high school courses, those who are in possession of the professional diploma obtained as a result of the fourth year courses of Education and Vocational Training. In addition, non-graduated people can also access, upon verification of the skills acquired in previous education, training and work paths.
SKILLS REQUIREMENT: Alphabetic and mathematical arithmetic skills; Scientific and technological skills of physics, chemistry, business organization. In consideration of the fact that some of the modules will be held remotely and in English, competence in the use of a PC and good knowledge of English (level B2) are required.
- multiple choice test for to verify previous knowledge and skills which will concern in particular the knowledge of literacy and arithmetic, mathematics, IT, English, chemistry, physics;
- interview to verify motivation and consistency of the personal study / work path with the professional profile trained, analytical skills – problem solving, ability to understand and talk in English.
At the end of the selection a ranking will be written. The first 20 candidates in order of ranking will be admitted to the course.
International experts involved
University of Oulu (Finland), partner of the 1st pilot edition, will contribute to the realization of the following modules: Introduction to the circular and sustainable economy, The innovation potential of companies in sustainable development, Environmental innovation in production processes.
ANOIS is an Irish society with known experience in design themes for remanufacturing e disassembly and new business model for circular economy, consultant of international organization such as UNIDO. ANOIS, will realize the module about redesigning products and new business models for services
AEVOLUTION is a German society with esperience in project management, communication, activation of innovation groups with reference to sustainability and circular economy projects. They will collaborate in the modules about environmental innovation in the process of production and activation of end business engagement for innovation in circular economy
Telephone no. : 051 68 30 470
University of Ferrara, CERCIS (Center for research on circular economy), Mech-lav and Terra & Acquatech Laboratory;
School institutes and local training institutions, ITS TEC
Local companies: Sfridoo, BALTUR SPA; ELETTROSTAMPERIE POPPI SPA; FAVA SPA; TOYOTA MATERIAL HANDLING MANUFACTURING ITALY SPA; GUIDETTI SRL, CRIT SRL; CERAMICA SANT’AGOSTINO SPA; B-PLAS LIMITED LIABILITY BENEFIT COMPANY; Point 3; Certimac; Sagom Tubes; TOMAPAINT, Just Consulting srl; ILPA S.p.A. MP3 division (AMP Recycling); Leotron; The Green City
National and international partners: DeLab Benefit company, FILI PARI SRL, University of Oulu (Finland), Aevolution (Germany), ANOIS (Ireland), Cyrkl (Czech Rep.).